Grade FVS - Washed & Dried Filters:
This paper is fine porosity, fast flow rate, with a 1.5μm size particle retention. Ideally suited for determination of Fixed and Volatile Suspended Solids (FVS).
This material is compliant with the requirements of Standard Method 2540C, 2540D & 2540E and EPA Method 160.2.
- Our filters are washed and rinsed under vacuum with three 20mL aliquots of deionized water.
- FVS Filters are dried at 105°C in a laboratory oven for 1 hour then placed in a Muffle Furnace at 550°C for at least 15 minutes then cooled and desiccated.
- The muffle furnace and desiccator steps are repeated for two cycles.
- The filters are inspected and packaged as a quantity of 100 filters per box.
- The box is labeled with the material lot number for traceability.
FVS Filter Selection:
|Other filter sizes available upon request|